During the recent PPAI conference the PSDA presented a panel discussion regarding the opportunities for promotional product resellers in selling business forms and labels. The Flesh Company was one of the guest panelist and received a list of comments from the audience. A key request was for more information on how the PSDA network functions and the benefits of membership. Below is a brief recap of the PSDA network.
The PSDA is a distributor based organization with approximately 1000 member companies of which 30% are manufacturers. In addition to access to this pool of suppliers, you have several ways to networks with both manufacturer members and other distributors to share ideas or ask questions.
- List serv - This is a close email list serv where you can post questions regarding products, markets, applications or anything other area. The email is reviewed by all members and those with expertise and/or input can reply to you. Usually this happens in a matter of minutes.
- Online Sourcing Guide – This is an online system where you can search for products across the manufacturer membership making your search fast and efficient.
- Member Directory – 24/7 access to contact information for all individual members.
- Print Solutions - The PSDA magazine which comes out monthly with relevant articles and information on markets and new products. This is available in print and web formats.
- Print Solutions E-newsletter - Sent twice per month with industry information and links to vendors and new solutions.
- On-Demand training - A series of online courses for educating yourself or your team on the vast array of products available from the PSDA manufacturer base.
- Distributor Solutions Expo - The PSDA’s annual expo and conference where you can visit with vendors and network with other distributor members to share ideas.
This is only a small list of the benefits the PSDA brings to distributor resellers.
How do you get started?
Contact the PSDA directly at 800.230.0175 or email you questions HERE.
We would also encourage you to contact us as we have been an active member since the inception of the association. For questions please contact:
- Mark Gerling, EVP Sales and Marketing 800-848-0452 Markg@fleshco.com
- Roger Buck, Director of Marketing 866.902.6480 Rogerb@fleshco.com
- Lisa Butler, Regional Sales Manager 800-760-2945 Lisab@fleshco.com