Flesh Co believes it is important to minimize our impact on the environment. We are committed to continuous improvement in our practices to demonstrate our environmental concern, and to promote sustainable forest management. We are proud of our ability to produce products in complete compliance with such estimable organizations as the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) and the Sustainable Forest Initiative® (SFI®). Today, many of our products can be produced using environmentally friendly inks made from soy, vegetable or other renewable contents, and we have quality recycled papers available that are suitable for a wide variety of printing applications. We encourage our valued trade partners to ask us about environmentally conscious options for your printed materials.
Flesh Co Environmental Policy:
Flesh Co is committed to improving our processes to provide a healthy work environment for our associates and to be a good steward of the natural resources over which we have control.
Flesh Co will continually improve its environmental performance by:
- Ensuring compliance with Federal, State and other legal requirements
- Reducing energy, VOC solvent and water use
- Reducing paper waste by continuous improvement of purchasing, warehousing and production practices
- Segregating our wastes to facilitate recycling
- Continually assessing the benefits of improved technology to reduce our environmental impacts
- Maintaining the FSC® and SFI® chain of custody certifications
- Providing the option for customers to specify recycled, FSC® or SFI® certified paper stocks
- Communicating environmental best practices to associates, contractors, vendors, and customers and providing training where appropriate